- Early Years Practitioner: 40 hours per week
- Casual – as and when required
- Be nice and kind, even on a Monday morning.
- Be able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand, or don’t find funny.
- Have a warm, smiling face that makes every child feel special.
- Be happy to give warm hugs when someone is upset, or just because it’s Tuesday.
- Be able to count fast moving children quickly and accurately.
- Be comfortable going shopping after work covered in paint, shaving foam, food, or worse.
- Be willing to dance in front of other people (the dancing doesn’t have to be good).
- Be comfortable taking about bodily functions in detail – like, a LOT of detail.
- Be happy to drink an imaginary cup of tea with enthusiasm and always say yes to an imaginary ice cream when it is offered.
If this sounds like you and you have a Level 3 Early Years and Childcare qualification then we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Here’s how to apply…
In April 2017 we were inspected by Ofsted and found to be an Outstanding Provider – in no small part due to our amazing team.
Please note that all appointments are subject to enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, and that we do not accept health and social care qualifications as relevant to these roles, as per current advice from the Department For Education.
At Eureka! we work in a vibrant, creative, playful environment based in central Halifax, close to public transport links. All Eureka! employees receive discounted childcare in Eureka! Nursery and Den, free car parking, discounts in Eureka! Café and Gift Shop, free entry to Eureka! Museum available for family and friends, plus free entry to Yorkshire Attractions member venues (see www.yorkshireattractions.orgfor a list of members)